1729 – 1950. Partida de la Foia, 12

Is the result of different extensions and alterations based on an old chapel dated before 1759, when the current chapel was made up. The festivity takes place the 4th of December and from its creation to the end of the 19th century it had a hermit, who lived in an attached room to the building. Non architectural interventions are known until the middle of the 20th century when it was restored. In 2001 the chapel was given to the town. (…)

(This information is published in the Guía de Altea by J. Miguel del Rey)


Photo: Francisco Huertas