This gastronomic route highlights agricultural products of autumn, thus encouraging responsible and sustainable consumption. Our food culture is very wide and varied, and
on this occasion we wanted to use products such as sweet potato, pumpkin, pomegranate and quince for the elaboration of tapas. All these culinary ingredients are part of our pantry farmland since centuries and the local restaurateurs will make us enjoy the best of our land.
The price of the tapa will be € 3,00 with beer or wine included.
Next to your tapa you can taste a wine from the Torres Wineries, or if you want, for € 1.00 more, enjoy the RABOSA craft beer,
made with pumpkin and spices at the Althaia Artesana factory located in Altea.
To participate in the drawing of these prizes, you must stam and vote
at a minimum of 7 locations.
Fill in your information and deposit in the bar’s box.
· 3 Gift vouchers in purchases of Altea establishments valued at 100€ each
· 1 dinner for two people in the winning restaurant for the best mandatory tapa.
· 1 dinner for two people in the winner restaurant for the best free tapa.
· 3 pack-gift for two people each, with tasting-pairing and gift of batch of Premium beers, in collaboration with craft beer Althaia.
· 10 wine boxes Premium selection of Bodegas Torres.
PRIZES TO ESTABLISHMENTS
Tapas valoradas por los ruteros/as
· € 200 for the Best Compulsory Tapa + 1/2 page in the magazine GuiaT-Magazine
· € 200 for the Best Free Tapa + 1/2 page in the magazine GuiaT-Magazine